Keyboard shortcuts are typically an alternate means for invoking one or more commands that would otherwise be accessible only through a menu or mouse. Keyboard shortcuts generally expedite common operations by reducing input sequences to a few keystrokes, hence the term "shortcut".
Many functions in the content management system editor have keyboard shortcuts. They make the work with the editor faster and easier.
Below you will find an alphabetical list with all of the keyboard shortcuts:
- CTRL+A highlights the whole editing area
- CTRL+B changes your font to bold.
- CTRL+C copies the highlighted area to the clipboard.
- CTRL+I changes your font to italic.
- CTRL+L opens the Link window.
- CTRL+SHIFT+S saves the document.
- CTRL+U changes your font to underlined.
- CTRL+V or SHIFT+INSERT pastes the data from the clipboard
- CTRL+X or SHIFT+DELETE cuts the highlighted area.
- CTRL+Y or CTRL+SHITF+Z starts the redo function.
- CTRL+Z starts the undo function.
- CTRL+ALT+ENTER fits the editor in the browsers window.